Booking, reservation and scheduling software for guides and outfitters.
Depending on the specific needs of your outfitting or guiding business. There are multiple third-party options to help you become more efficient when booking clients online. These booking and scheduling applications are great when it comes to managing both fishing and hunting trips along with helping your guides establish schedules of their own.
Benefits of using scheduling software for guide services.
- No double bookings. When your scheduling software is set up correctly you eliminate the risk of double booking clients.
- Your business becomes more efficient. Gone are the days of searching thousands of emails to find client communications. With certain booking software for hunting and fishing guides all of your client communication, payments and schedules are in one single place.
- Cost effective. We all know that time Is money and spending anywhere from $0 – $50 a month to save hours of work is a win.
- Automated email notifications, review requests and text updates. Once set up these automated notifications will save you time having to send trip reminders to each client.
Scheduling software for hunting and fishing guides.
Acuity.com For Fishing and Hunting Guides
Owned by Squarespace and originally designed for beauty salons, we’ve been able to successfully utilize this software to help Texoma-Fishing.com manage all of their bookings for fishing trips online. With this robust software for booking fishing trips, they can manage everything from one location including review emails to bolster their online reputation.
With Acuity’s most expensive plan you are looking at a monthly cost of $50 which is money well spent with their robust system offerings.
Peek.com for hunting outfitters.
Whether you’re running a duck club or outfitting business out west. Peek.com can help with booking trips, lodging and even handle rentals for your outfitting business.
One benefit of Peek.com that others don’t offer is their own activity listings found at Peek.com which can act as another source of clients.
The downside to Peek… relatively high booking fees compared to Acuity or our custom web forms. While you can pass these on to the clients booking, an added $20 + to a normal booking may act as a deterrent to some.
Custom web forms for online booking.
A simple and cost-effective solution, custom web forms from 2Rivers offer our clients the ability to use forms already on their website to schedule client trips, lodging and gear rentals. From Google calendar integrations, online payments and triggered automated review emails these custom forms can act as a standalone booking engine without the monthly fees.
Benefits of using website forms for booking trips online.
- No monthly fees.
- Customizable intake forms to get the exact information you need.
- Accept payments online with (PayPal Business, Braintree Payments, Stripe and Square).
- Sync your booking form with Google Calendars, Ical and more.
- Integrates with your email marketing software (Mailchimp, Omnisend, Constant Contact) and more.
- Paired with Zapier, these forms can be linked with over 2,000 software applications to help make your business and bookings more effective and efficient.
Cons of using website forms for bookings.
- Unless you are using CRM software your client information will not all be recorded in one single place.
Other booking software for fishing and hunting guides.
Designed to help the fishing and hunting industry, the software applications below are great alternatives to the ones listed above. As there is never one “perfect” solution, we suggest you explore all possible options and utilize their demos to make sure that the software is going to do exactly what you need it to do.
Directories to list your outfitting business.
While you can’t book your outdoor adventures directly through these platforms. They do offer your guiding business a great opportunity for potential clients to reach you via email or other forms of communication they allow.
As you can see there are a decent amount of options available to help you run your outfitter or guiding business online. While some options listed above may be more robust than others. There is something for every guide, in every price range. You just need to come up with a “workflow” and what processes you would like to automate with your booking software or online forms.
If you have any questions about scheduling or booking integrations for your outfitting or guiding business, give us a call or reach out via our contact form found here.