Hunting Website Design for Guides, Outfitters
Hunting Website Design for Guides, Outfitters
If you are looking for a website design company that shares the same outdoor passion as your hunting or outfitting business, you’ve come to the right place. 2Rivers Media specializes in hunting website design, plus logo and graphic design for outdoor gear brands, professional guides and big game outfitters.
We know what hunters want and how to market to them. We also know how to make your website rank at the top of Google search with organic SEO and other built in marketing tools. Focus on your clients and the creative side of your business while 2Rivers handles your online presence. Whether your looking for a new website, a redesign, ecommerce, a marketing plan or graphic design, 2Rivers Media has your business covered.
Website design for…
SEO for hunting guides, fishing guides and outdoor industry products.
Get your outdoor business on page 1 of Google. At 2Rivers we specialize in getting hunting guides to the top of Google search rankings, and in short order. With the amount of ads and local listings populating the first search results, being atop the organic google search rankings is more important than ever. From duck hunting guides in Texas and Oklahoma to elk outfitters in the West, we’ve got outdoor industry businesses to the top of Google search for a variety of relative search terms, boosting their online presence and profits overall.
Logo design for guides, outfitters and outdoor brands.
Need a logo design for your new outfitting business or startup? You’ve come to the right place. 2Rivers specializes in graphic design and marketing for outdoor companies, manufacturers, guides & outfitters and hunting related events. Contact 2Rivers today for your next logo design package.
Booking, reservation and scheduling software for guides and outfitters.
Depending on the specific needs of your outfitting or guiding business. There are multiple third-party options to help you become more efficient when booking clients online. These booking and scheduling applications are great when it comes to managing both fishing and hunting trips along with helping your guides establish schedules of their own. Read more about how scheduling software can help your outfitting business in this article here.
Reverse 7L Outfitters, LLC came to 2Rivers Media in need of branding, web development, SEO and Pay-Per-Click advertising. With the need for a quick launch so that they could start booking hunts for the season, we got to work and were quickly able to deploy their website in just 4 weeks time. Once the website was live, we were then able to launch their Google PPC campaign, successfully booking clients the first week of the website launch.
Marketing Services Provided: Web Development, Search Engine Optimization, Pay-Per-Click Advertising, Logo Design, Graphic Design
From the owner’s at Reverse 7L.
Highly recommend Adam and 2Rivers Media! They have been amazing to work with. We were beyond impressed with our website and receive multiple compliments. They offer an abundance of knowledgeable and are very responsive. We had started working with a different company initially, however response and actual work on our project was painfully lacking. Luckily we found Adam early on. We were so impressed with 2Rivers we were all in & haven’t looked back! Their ongoing website optimization and management has been first rate!
“Your website is your businesses lifeline, treat it like one.”
Yes. We require a deposit of 50% to start your project. Upon completion and launch of your new website, the remaining balance is to be paid within 3 – 6 monthly payments. Subject to change.
When building a website for your outfitting or guiding business you have a few things to think about. The list below will help you dissect what your guide business needs to succeed online. Not all outfitting business are going to need the automations and integrations listed below, but it’s a great place to start when customizing your website design and marketing package for your outfitting business.
Things to ask yourself when building a website for your hunting guide or outfitting business.
- What content management system do you want to use?
- Do you plan on updating your hunting website yourself or having your developer keep up with maintenance?
- Is it an informative website with basic web forms, or complex and interactive?
- Do you want to book hunts online with specific booking software, CRM, or through custom forms? Acuity, Peek Pro, and custom web forms are great cost effective options.
- How do you want to generate traffic? SEO, PPC Ads, Social Media Ads?
- What types of automation do you want? The more automation, the more time you can spend servicing clients and managing properties.
- Do you need weather widgets?
- How do you plan to show people your prior customer reviews? After all, social proof is the best marketing you can get.
While many outfitters do great running solely on social media platforms, a custom website for your guiding business can help take your company to the next level online. If you have any questions about building a new website or redesigning a current one, reach out to us for a free consultation.
Yes. We can set up your Google My Business listing with all of your business information, photos, website links, services and update photos and posts regularly.
Reasons why Google My Business is important for your outfitting or guiding business.
- Customers need to know where to meet you prior to a hunt, or what dock to meet you at before a fishing trip.
- It’s the only way to collect Google reviews. According to BrightLocal, 87% of consumers search Google reviews before making a final decision. So yeah, it’s kind of important.
- GMB listings improve your local SEO optimization.
- Google reviews help build social proof. It is hard to fake Google reviews which is why so many people trust them when researching a company.
Google Review Tip: We mentioned reviews a couple times above. That’s because of their importance to your online reputation. Whether it’s a good or bad review, Google likes to see responses to your customer reviews online.
Hunting logo design packages start at $550. You can view more logos and information on our graphic design page here.
Hunting website design and logo packages start at $3,250. This includes the starting price of a custom website ($2,700) and our flat rate ($550) for logo design services.
Hunting website design and logo packages for guides and outfitters include:
- A custom website design specific to your outdoor industry business.
- Mobile first design so your website looks good across all devices (Desktop, Laptop, Tablets and Smartphones).
- Custom, interactive elements to make your website stand out from the competition.
- Built in search engine optimization to help boost your Google search rankings.
- A custom logo designed for your outdoor business. We do not use logo generators or third party services.
- Customized web forms for contact, client booking, warranty registration, pro-staff inquiry’s, land owner inquiry’s and more.
- Weekly teams meetings to keep your project on track.
Contact 2Rivers Media today to get your free quote.
Yes. We offer Pay-Per-Click advertising services for both Google and Microsoft ads (DuckDuckGo.com).
Yes. There is a variety of online booking software made specifically for hunting guides and outfitters. There are also online booking platforms that aren’t directly made for guides and outfitters, but offer more robust features with even greater efficiency. We know that no one outfitter is the same and may have a need for different set of tools from their scheduling software. For more questions contact us or read this article on scheduling and booking software here.
No. 2Rivers Media does not work with your direct competition. That means we only build custom websites and offer marketing services for outfitter of each game species. For instance if you guide mule deer, elk and bear hunts in Colorado we will not work with another outfitter offering the same types of hunts, but will continue to work with upland guides, waterfowl outfitters etc. The same goes for product manufactures, fishing guides and industry’s outside of the outdoors.
Because we understand your business. Not only are we a group of passionate outdoorsman ourselves, we know what it takes to get your business in front of the right audience and keep it there. Whether your looking to bolster your websites SEO marketing to reach the top of Google search, running Pay-Per-Click or social media ads, we can get your website and business in front of an audience that turns leads into conversions.